A contemporary and stylish 2 bed flat showing generous living space with fabulous neutral decor throughout and off-road parking. It boasts a delightful, detached kitchen and the main bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe.
St Benedict"s Close is to be found in very close to Furzedown and Tooting Bec Common and is within easy reach of a superb range of multicultural shops, bars and restaurants, Tesco"s and Sainsbury"s along Balham High Road. Both Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Northern Line Stations are equal distant to the property. While Tooting Junction Rail is at a slight distance.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact our Tooting office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling long distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered inaccurate.
4. Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or sale contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Residenza Properties limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For further information on this property please call 0208 672 7979 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org