(GUIDE: £450,000.00) Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout, this fantastic three bedroom terraced house comprises a modern accommodation with plenty of living and entertaining space.
The property features a bay-fronted reception room and a an ample kitchen/dining area. Additionally, the house benefits from a brand new open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances, lovely semi-terraced garden, good-sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom with a separate shower.
- Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Excellent three bedroom terraced house
- Bright, modern accommodation with wooden floors and carpets upstairs
- Brand new kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large front-aspect living room with separate dining room
- Charming private garden with a decked terrace and a shed
- Two good-sized double bedrooms and a single
- Contemporary family bathroom with a shower and additional WC downstairs
- Off-street parking space possible (STPP)
Manor Way is a quiet residential street, surrounded by many local parks and outstanding schools, while the amenities of Norbury, Streatham Common and Mitcham are also within an easy reach. The nearest transport links include Mitcham Eastfields rail station and many buses, all offering an excellent connection into central London.
11' 3'' x 11' 6'' (3.43m x 3.53m)
12' 0'' x 17' 7'' (3.66m x 5.38m)
12' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.84m x 3m)
11' 8'' x 9' 10'' (3.58m x 3m)
7' 4'' x 6' 5'' (2.26m x 1.98m)
For further information on this property please call 0208 672 7979 or e-mail email@example.com