Presented in a very good condition throughout is this exceptional one bedroom period conversation. Positioned in a secluded location within a short stroll of Streatham station (approx. 0.1m), the property provides spacious accommodation in abundance.
Presented in a very good condition throughout, this exceptional one bedroom period conversation. Positioned in a secluded location within a short walk of Streatham station (approx. 0.1ml), the property large and spacious living space and comprises; large double bedroom, spacious reception room, modern fully fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite with Jacuzzi bathtub.
Babington Road is within easy reach of many convenient multi-cultural local hotspots; the popular local cafes, bars and supermarkets located on Streatham High Road, whilst Streatham Common is also located nearby. Further benefits include no onward chain. We recommend an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Lease details are currently being put together. For further information please contact our sales team. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs, searches etc.
For further information on this property please call 0208 672 7979 or e-mail email@example.com
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales details fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any items .
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Residenza Properties Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.