Residenza Properties are excited to offer this fantastic three bedroom end-of-terrace house which has been completely refurbished throughout and offers a bright and airy accommodation. The property is finished to a high standard with great attention to detail and modern fixtures and fittings. Furthermore, the house also features a large front-aspect reception room, gorgeous brand new kitchen, private garden and three double bedrooms.
- Completely refurbished throughout to a high standard
- Ample accommodation with plenty of natural light
- Sizeable bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room
- Brand new kitchen with fully-integrated appliances, gorgeous marble effect tiles and space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms with carpet flooring
- Contemporary and stylish family bathroom with two additional WC"s
- Lovely paved private garden accessed via kitchen
- Superb loft conversion potential (subject to planning permission)
Selkirk Road is located in the heart of Tooting, which offers a superb selection of shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants, while the transport links include many bus services and Tooting underground station also nearby. Local area also provides an excellent selection of outstanding schools and many leafy parks.
For further information on this property please call 0208 672 7979 or e-mail email@example.com
These particulars do not constitute part of an offer or contract. They should not be relied on as statement of fact and interested parties must verify their accuracy personally. A wide angled lens is used for these photographs.
Money laundering regulations 2017 - Any prospective purchasers' will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residential documentation once entering into negotiations for a property in order for us to comply with current Legislation.
Please note - Although we have not tested any of the Gas/Electrical Fixtures & Fittings, we understand them to be in good working order, however it is up to any interested party to satisfy themselves of their condition before entering into any Legal Contract.